Monday 11 January 2016

UNI BOOB


Coat // Primark
Skirt // Matalan
*Socks // Leggsington
Creepers // Underground @TK Maxx

I've loved creepers for years now, especially the double sole ones from Underground. The other week I came across these Underground creepers in TK Maxx for just £8; I looked online and you can still get them for £135!!!

So this has to be one of my best bargain finds ever XD Both the coat and the skirt are from the kids section, and were both in the sale for cheap! I managed to get this coat in the Primark kids sale for only £10! I do love the kids section, it's just tricky to find the right size sometimes. Oh and my boyfriend decided not to let me know that my socks were wonky when we were taking these pictures, so he's to blame for that. It really bugs me that they're not equal haha! 


4 comments:

  1. Those socks drive me bonkers keeping them up!! Bonkers!!

    Love the skirt and the coat... Great finds 😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is amazing! I love the socks and t shirt :D

    Flower Crowns and Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your style ♡ A perfect look!
    Kisses!

    ·Alas de Angel·

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style, it's so unique. Great outfit!

    -Ruby Xx
    Another Ruby Tuesday / Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete