Friday 8 January 2016

DREAMLAND


*Top // Forevermodo
Bag // Skinny Dip
Boots // Dolls Kill

Back at the start of December I went to Clothes Show, and came across the brand Dreamland Clothing.
Their range of clothing in cute colours and styles is so up my street! I decided to go for this sleeveless t-shirt dress, and because it's rather chilly at the moment I've styled it up with a lilac long sleeve top underneath. I'm literally in love with Dreamland Clothing's whole range, and would wear all of it!



8 comments:

  1. Wow, that dress is amazing! Love the 80s vibes. Cute photos!

    www.splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool and edgy outfit! Love the bright fresh-prince inspired print
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about this outfit is so adorable and dreamy!
    Loving the cute colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so super cute Amelia! I'm loving your dress, it's gorge x

    holljc.blogpsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This whole outfit is so cool! Especially the bag and shoes, but I love the bright colour scheme of your clothes as well! :D

    Flower Crowns and Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  6. in love with this outfit! gonna check out dreamland now! x http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/the-ragged-priest-ss16-exclusive-sneak.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I ask what size did you take? This dress is beautiful, considering getting it too. thanks

    ReplyDelete