Monday 6 April 2015

IT DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT AND IT DOESN'T FEEL FAIR


Pleated Skirt // The Siren Vintage
~ similar @ asos
Fluffy Jacket // H&M ~ similar @ Lazy Oaf
Glitter Fishnets // Topshop
Platform Boots // Stone Fox


I don’t know what happened when I was photographing this outfit today, but it just looks a million times better in real life than it does in these pictures which is so annoying! But anyway, I'm wearing this amazing new skirt from my local vintage store that I didn't even know existed until last Friday! I was going into town to look round the charity shops, and to my amazement a vintage shop had appeared: D It’s called The Siren Vintage and there were so many amazing things that I wanted to buy! They do have a depop account and sell some bits on there too so it might be worth checking it out. I'm just super excited that there's a vintage shop literally 5 minutes from my house now, I know I will be shopping there all the time! I somehow managed to find the exact same skirt that I'm wearing in this outfit on asos marketplace (here) if you are after the exact one! Or there are similar styles here :D

8 comments:

  1. I know what you mean by outfits looking way cuter in person! But this outfit is super cute :)

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love these boots and the outfit looks fabulous, probably even more so in person! Looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love these boots and the outfit looks fabulous, probably even more so in person! Looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skirt so much <£

    http://emmaodonnell.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those boots! And it's always great finding new charity shops/vintage stores :)
    carpe-noctems.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete