Friday 10 April 2015

GALAXY SPACE AND TIME


*Galaxy Print Skirt // The Yub
Mesh Top // boohoo
Buckle Boots // Stone Fox
Space Cake Lipstick // Melt Cosmetics

I know that galaxy print has been kind of been done to death in the last few years, but I've never actually owned any galaxy print clothing, and I still love it to be honest! I love the colours in this skirt, and I think it’s a really flattering shape. The Yub never fail to impress with their awesome clothing! I've definitely gone for a galactic theme with this outfit, because I'm wearing my Melt Cosmetics Space Cake lipstick as well!

9 comments:

  1. Your skirt and lipstick make me so heart eyes emoji
    carpe-noctems.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loving that lipstick! I've never tried anything from melt cosmetics, I have wanted too but never gotten round to ordering. I thought it was only available in America! I may have to invest in some products!

    Love the outfit, the boots are fabulous as always! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that lipstick looks really good on u, always wanted to try blue lippys but been unsure if it would suit me or not! :) love the galaxy print to, kinda sad it had died a death a little as it was huuuuge a couple of years ago, still have my galaxy skirt n won't get rid but think u've inspired me to dig it out again! :) x http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/primark-ss15-home-haul-vlog.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your skirt!:)

    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt looks very pretty! :) great look!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same way about galaxy prints and I still like them too :)
    It looks so great paired with that bluish lipstick of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad other people feel the same about galaxy print :D

      Delete