Thursday 5 February 2015

DISTRESSED DENIM


*Distressed Denim Dress // YesStyle
Tie Dye Crop Jumper // Primark ~ similar at Motel
Tattoo Choker // Claire's
Fishnet Tights // Primark

I do love a good pinafore dress, and this one is no exception! I haven't actually got a denim pinafore, all of my other ones are either coloured or patterned so it's definitely useful to have a denim one to go with lots of different jumpers and tops :D I chose this dress especially because of the distressed detail on it; I think it gives it a bit of an edge. The dress is from the 'chuu' range of YesStyle which has a load of super cute skirts, jumpers, coats, and accessories! The jumper I'm wearing it with used to be full length, but I took the scissors to it to make a crop (as I frequently do) and I much prefer it like that!

5 comments:

  1. I can't describe how much I love your room!
    great outfit choise dear:)

    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Look !! Beautiful Girl !! <3 Wonderful color of hair !!

    From Poland With Love !!

    http://fashionseba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the best outfits !! Love your blog.

    millie-loves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so cute, love your room too! Followed.
    Natalie's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jumper so much, looking fab as always!

    Alice | www.whatalicewore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete