Saturday 13 December 2014

LIFE COULDN'T GET MUCH SWEETER


*Ripped Mom Jeans // YOINS
*Patchwork Coat // Primark
*Fluffy Crop // Primark
Buckle Boots // Stone Fox
*Hairbands // Popband

The other week I was invited to the Primark SS15 press event; I was super excited as I'd never been invited to a press event before! Primark kindly gave me a giftcard, and I got some amazing bits from the Tottenham Court Road store! So firstly I got this perfect patchwork pastel coat which I absolutely adore! I also got this super cute lilac fluffy crop top, they sell it in black and cream as well but didn't have my size :(

I'm also wearing my new jeans from YOINS. I seriously love ripped jeans, especially when they are 'mom' style! I will actually be weaing these jeans all the time now! They are so nice, and only cost £20 which is a definite bargain!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg your coat look fabulous!

    xx
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is amazing!!! Think I'm going have to try and hunt it down in my local Primark!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete