Wednesday 7 May 2014

RED FLORALS



Dress* // justfor5pounds
Jumper // Select
Boots // Topshop
Choker // ASOS
Lipstick // Rimmel 170

I just received this lovely dress from justfor5pounds! It's not a website I have ever shopped from before as I kinda thought the quality wouldn't be very good, but when I received this dress I was pleasantly surprised! It's actually really good quality, and the print is so pretty. The dress is actually a midi length dress, but I'm not really a fan of longer skirts/dresses, so I literally just pulled it up a bit to make it shorter haha! When I get some spare time I'm just going to hem it to make it permanently shorter, as it's such a pretty dress and I want to get more wear out of it! It looks great with black accessories, but it would also look lovely in the summer with a pair of white sandals!

Love,
Amelia Rose

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress <3
    The color is beautiful, it really suits you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is just divine Amelia, you look gorgeous, girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! So pretty, your bedroom is so cute too, definitely just followed you on Bloglovin :) xx

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress, its gorgeous! Can't believe it was £5. I definitely would've steered clear of this website until now!

    Samantha | Nashbag

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Was the dress really just for £5?! It looks so similar to the prints from Motel Rocks, which retail for wayyyy more.

    http://fashioneatstar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress, it definitely doesn't look like it only cost £5! Love the layering too

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yess you finally have a blog! I know I missed the first few posts but I'm gonna keep up with you! You look stunning Amelia, kisses!
    Lea

    Http://leablackx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lea! I'm going to check your blog out now!
      xxx

      Delete
  8. you look fantastic !!! really lovely dress!

    ReplyDelete