Sunday 27 April 2014

FLORAL KIMONO






 



 


Floral Kimono // Clothesminded
Denim Shorts // Levi's

Sheer Crop Top // Clothesminded
Clutch // Matalan
Boots // Topshop


I wore this outfit out last night for a friend's leaving party. I haven't really had much opportunity to wear this kimono yet as the weather hasn't been warm enough, but it was perfect for going out in as I didn't get too hot dancing in it! I got it  from Clothesminded a while back but they still have it in stock now. I love the kimono's they sell, they look lovely and are super cheap! I decided to go with a pair of Levi's as they are a classic to pull out of the wardrobe when I can't think of something to wear, they are definitely a favourite!
I'm keeping this post short as I keep drifting off due to minimal sleep last night haha!

Did you lovely people get up to anything exciting over the weekend?
Amelia Rose


18 comments:

  1. Shoes are great ! :) kisses from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, your kimoni is so gorgeous & Clothesminded is so cheap, i'm going to check it out :)

    If you have a spare minute pretty please could you vote for me as 'Best Personal Style Blog Newcomer' at Company Magazine's Style awards 2014? It only takes a few seconds and I would really appreciate it! To vote please follow this link: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma!
      And I voted for your blog as well, good look!
      <333

      Delete
  3. Super cool oufit
    very nice pics
    Great Blog and work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/brasilia-diary-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! <3

    Best wishes,

    -S

    www.thebuddhaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!!

    I love your blog layout and background!!

    www.blondedaisychains.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this kimono! so pretty!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your kimono, the print is so beautiful <3
    I like your style I'm following now! x


    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Kimono idea for a night out - much better than a jacket that you have to hold/ get to warm in!

    Great tip lovely - and super gorgeous print on the kimono!

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hate taking a jacket, so this was perfect!

      <3

      Delete
  9. So pretty! I'm so in love with everything you wear <3

    vanilla--minus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete